Terms and Conditions
Revised: 20th February, 2017
You are visiting a Curly Kail Infinity Pty Ltd website. You have arrived at this Terms & Conditions page from any of the following: theschoolofrebootretail.com, rebootretail.com.au or katrinakail.com, and will be referred to hereinafter as “this website”.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Curly Kail Infinity Pty Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as “we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Company”) and you (referred to hereinafter as “You” or “Your”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this website after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the Terms and Conditions each time you use this website.
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by the Company, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Reboot Retail, The School of Reboot Retail, and Katrina Kail are registered trademarks of the Company and/or its related companies.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Company. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at support[@]katrinakail.com.
- Limitations on Use
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are provided a password to access this website, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
- Order and Return Policies
We generally ship all physical orders within two business days. For any digital products, you will receive an email with login details to our membership site or download page. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us in good condition within 30 days of your original order date. In order to receive a refund within the 30-day period for any physical products, you must return everything that was shipped to you, including any bonuses, and we must receive it at our offices before the 30 day period has passed.
- Product Delivery / Membership Site / Conduct
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a download link, you will be given a URL to access and download the product(s) you purchased. In such instances, you agree not to share the download link with other people who did not purchase the product(s).
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a membership site, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission.
- Where applicable, the membership site is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this website are at your own risk.
- Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this website.
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this website and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. The Company reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. The Company further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for violation of this provision.
- You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this website or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this website and to not attempt unauthorised access to any portion of this website.
- You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
- You agree that any ideas, suggestions or improvements that you provide to the Company about the Company’s products or services shall be owned by the Company and that the Company is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
- You hereby warrant that any information you submit to the Company through this website is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, perpetual worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to the Company.
- Third Party References / Hyperlinks
This website may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of the Company, and you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
- Contacting Us
If you need to contact us, you can email us on support[@]katrinakail.com or write to us at: Curly Kail Infinity Pty Ltd, PO Box 5460, North Geelong, VIC, Australia, 3215.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
All products, teaching’s, software, programs, services, materials, information and other content in any format, either physical or digital included in or available through this website (herein referred to as the “Content”) are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company and its agents do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this website will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this website is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees or contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, in no event shall the amount of collective liability of the Company and its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees or contractors exceed the amount actually paid to the Company for products or services. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Company’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Upon a request by the Company, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your misuse of this website or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to this website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and the Company with respect to this website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Jurisdiction and Disputes
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State the Company is located in, as stated herein, without regard to any conflict of law rules. You hereby consent to resolve any legal action or disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions to be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State where the Company is located. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State where the Company is located, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city and state where the Company is located.
Arbitration must be on an individual basis. This means neither you nor the Company may join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other clients/customers, or litigate in court or arbitrate any claims as a representative or member of a class action or in a private legal capacity.