Revised: 20th February, 2017
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact support[@]katrinakail.com or write to us at: Curly Kail Infinity Pty Ltd, PO Box 5460, North Geelong, VIC, Australia, 3215.
- Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
In order to serve our customers, we collect personally identifiable information, like names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and sometimes credit card information when such information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes: (1) to deliver the products and/or services to you that you have requested; (2) to validate your compliance with the terms and conditions; (3) for content improvement and feedback purposes; (4) to reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the website or product(s), and (5) for the few situations described below to better serve you.
We store the personal information you enter on our websites, live events or give to us in other ways. We obtain most personal information from a variety of sources, including subscription registration processes, giveaways, updates to subscription details, award programs, competitions, members of the public, advertisers, prospective employees, mailing lists, recruitment agencies, contractors and business partners. You may provide information when you request or acquire a product or service from us or our related companies, provide a product or service to us, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, participate in forums or when you communicate with us via e-mail, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
We will NEVER share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless you have given us explicit permission to do so, such as in order to fulfil a third party offer that you have accepted from us. By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information on other products and services that may be of interest to you, including related third party offers that we may send to you. You also enable us to personalise your experience with us so that we can provide you with the highest quality of service. We may also use this information to contact you about joint venture opportunities if it appears that you would be a suitable joint venture partner.
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive email from us and allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorised us to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate SPAM as much as you do.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on this website and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 et seq. and any applicable state and local “do not call” regulations. We retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR and the applicable state regulations.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better. For example, we may use such data to tailor our advertisements, develop proper survey questions, improve our business, etc.
As another example, we may use session and persistent “cookies,” session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g., for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors. Emails or newsletters that we send electronically may use techniques such as web beacons or pixel tags to gather email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, such as the number of emails that are opened, whether they were forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
If you visit this website with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also be collecting information about your online activity across various websites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or other device.
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that are undefined.
Please note that you do have the option to configure most web browsers to NOT accept cookies. However, be aware that disabling cookies may keep you from having access to some functions or services on our website or the web-hosted software that runs on our website.
Indirect collection: The Company endeavours to collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. In some circumstances the Company may obtain personal information from a third party, such a social media platform. If you provide personal information about another person to the Company, we require you inform that person you have done so and provide them with a copy of this policy.
- Third Party Actions
The Company offers optional services that require registration. The Company provides some of those services directly; others may be provided on behalf of vendor companies or by our partners. Customer contact information that is collected on behalf of the Company is used to send relevant information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. This information is sent only to users who have chosen to receive it and is delivered by the Company.
No third party is allowed direct access to the information held by the Company, unless you register to receive third party content (as is sometimes the case with award programs). In addition, users may opt out of receiving future mailings. For example, if a customer requests to be notified when information on a selected topic becomes available, the Company will be the provider of the information on behalf of the third party. These services are clearly labelled as third party communications. Customers always have the option to discontinue services.
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties who we may promote and/or link to this website. We pride ourselves in recommending quality companies, though have no control over the actions of those third parties, the content they provide, or their privacy practices. While we are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers and clients.
- Children’s Privacy
We take Children’s Privacy very seriously. Due to the age restrictions of this website, none of the information obtained by this website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information, you may contact us at the phone number or mailing address listed in the section titled “Contacting Us” if you want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to remove your child’s information from the database that stores the information.
- IP Addresses
We may use your IP address to help prevent fraud, to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information, and to offer you products and services.
- Commitment to Data Security
All information collected from you is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Furthermore, employees, contractors, and vendors who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for us are required to keep the information confidential.
We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, and we do everything we can to protect user information offline. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Entering Competitions, Awards & Submitting Written Works
The following Terms & Conditions relate to the submission of applications, written works, testimonials and entries for the purposes of participation in awards programs and competitions. The term ‘entry’ is used to refer to award entries, applications, written works, testimonials and competitions.
- All entries submitted to The Company and its subsidiaries, including ideas, concepts, testimonials and suggestions, must be properly protected by the person(s) or organisation(s) submitting the entry. The Company cannot be held responsible for any copyright or patent infringements or breaches, losses or damages (financial or otherwise) that arise from the submission of an entry.
- By submitting your entry you consent to being contacted by the Company or a representative of the Company to answer any relevant questions needed to establish clarity, or garner further information.
- By submitting an entry you agree to the Company publishing your entry in full or in part.
- By submitting your entry you agree to it being edited by the Company for publication, for reasons of space and/or clarity.
- No payment will be made for the entry or subsequent publication by the Company of an entry.
- There is no guarantee that an entry will be published.
- You warrant that the entry material presented is true and accurate and you own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person living or dead and that to the best of your knowledge and belief it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You confirm that the details you have provided in the entry are correct.
- The Company will not accept responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries.
- Entries become the property of the Company. By submitting your entry to the Company you grant the Company a worldwide licence to use your entry in whole or in part for publications owned or controlled by the Company, such as websites, or through the publication of books and eBooks.
- This licence granted by you does not preclude you from publishing your entry elsewhere.
- The Company retains sole discretion to publish the entry in print media, website, and elsewhere in the media.
- You consent to the Company using your entry for promoting our products and services without attributing to you the authorship of the entry, without you inspecting or approving the entry.
- The content of the entry is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved by the Company.
- You must not submit an entry which is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Company will review the entry, and reserves the right to reject any entries submitted.
- By submitting your entry you agree to release the Company from any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from the initiative or the Company’s use and reproduction of your entry.
- Contacting Us
If you need to contact us, you can email us at support[@]katrinakail.com, or in writing to: Curly Kail Infinity, PO Box 5460, North Geelong, VIC, Australia, 3215.